94 civic vtec 4 sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rrglo

Banned
This is it peoples, im gettin rid of my 94 civic vtec. im to freakin sad right now, cause this babi is a babi. :worthy:

the car has an intake, a full exhaust system, and loud ass muffler with a silencer, when the silencer is on, u can here that car down the block. the clutch grabs so sweet: sweeter than my gurls p****. :p

if u want it let me know now, this car is a pearl white coupe. 5 speed. never used as a race car, it was a car to get to work. so for anyone out there that wants a virgin race car, i got one that needs to be broken in.

3000 obo. this is a perfect project car, hell this is a perfect car period. :D

so lets go who wants it.

:worthy: Yo come on, some one give me an offer on this car, ill let it go for 2600.

I don't care if you want $50 for it and it's mint, nobody is gonna buy your car without being able to see pics of it.

Get the pics and any other extensive information that is pertinent to a car sale posted up and take it from there.

-thanks

P.S. Please ease off with the ghetto slang and ebonics. Nobody wants a car from some punk (not sayin you are one, but you sound like one due to you typing)

i guess this car has been hit in the front and is sitting in his yard.

Back