94 eg LS swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redxcobrax

God member
Hey guys, so I have the LS motor and tranny at my house. I have the motor out of my 1994 eg.

I need help, advice, and opinions please.

I hate the b18a1, yet to identify the year it was made, will take a picture of the "clock" stamps later and put them up so you can help me with that.

I ordered axles, a 4-2-1 header, intake, and some other basics. I need help on ordering internals. I plan on turboing this baby and having around 300-350 HP.

Ideas please? Your input is greatly appreciated.

Questions:
Do I need a midshaft besides the two axles in the LS motor?
Torque specs for head bolts please?

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I have the LS motor and tranny at my house. I have the motor out of my 1994 eg.

I need help, advice, and opinions please.

I hate the b18a1, yet to identify the year it was made, will take a picture of the "clock" stamps later and put them up so you can help me with that.

I ordered axles, a 4-2-1 header, intake, and some other basics. I need help on ordering internals. I plan on turboing this baby and having around 300-350 HP.

Ideas please? Your input is greatly appreciated.

Questions:
Do I need a midshaft besides the two axles in the LS motor?
Torque specs for head bolts please?

Are you going to be building this motor yourself? If so, then I'd recommend a manual for your next purchase. The actual Helm's manual is best, but they are expensive. Even a Haynes or Chilton manual from Auto-Zone will be a big help...and it will list the torque specs on everything for you...

yea you need the da intermediate shaft,,,b18a1 is from 90-93 integras(DA)
and ou need a new avatar pic..

I'm doing it with friends that did this same swap, but they want me to do the research so I learn.

am doing the same swap. but am changing the head with a b1 because the the ls i got is from a 91 DA and its obdo and am trying to convert my engine to obd1. plus the b1 head has better air-flow then the a1. thats what i heard. good luck on your swap.

Back