1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

94 honda accord auto transmision to manual

Discussion in 'Accord' started by Andyho, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Andyho

Andyho New Member

Hi, i have a 94 honda accord ex auto transmission, i want to switch to manual transmission, can u tell me what all parts do i need, can u list everything or website i can buy it, money is not a problem.. thanks

2. sojer

sojer New Member

i wanna kno too im plannig a h23 with and h22 head swap and how u post stuff

3. accord euroR

accord euroR New Member

to make it 5 speed, you need a manual tranny, brake and cluch pedal,clucth master cilinder,reservoir,oil line slave cilinder,manual flyweel,cluch,pressure plate,shifter and the cables,and the drill new hole on the braket where the new tranny mount is gonna bolt on,and also drill a hole on the fire wall 4 the cluch mastercilinder.all this should take u no more than 2 days.

4. BOOST HAPPY

BOOST HAPPY New Member

on my 94 accord it is an automatic and i want to swap in a manual trans do i need to buy a new wiring harness or can i use the wiring harness already in there.

5. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Do a search in the Accord forum. I'm pretty sure we have a write-up on this...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted