94 honda civic to v-tech wiring HELP.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cantbetouched24

Hows it going everyone ,
Im having a problem and need some help 94 honda civic. i switched my car from a non v-tech to a v-tech . the v-tech engine has two extra concectors which comes out to 3 extra wires already did the running of the wires and found out what part of the wiring harness that connects to the ecu they need to go to.. the problem i am having is how do you wire the wires the three extra to the ecu ?? i want to put them in the connector in the right areas and in the area they go the connect is empty which is good except i do not have those little metal pins that are in the connector that connect up to the ecu and make it work .. can someone please either tell me where i can get those little metal pieces in the concetor . or a connector that has them all already or any help one how you would wire it up or wired it up would be appreciated . Thank you .

you get the pins from another harness plug
if u don't have an extra one try a junkyard
then get the pinouts for the v-tec wires from the
vehicle manual that matches the ecu

wiring_92-95.jpg

sweet.. that even helps me and my mini-me build is already done.. sometimes my ecu is keepin my fuel trim in vtec.. so shes runs a lil rich..lol

get another harness from junk jard and look up connections for v tech controler like apex google it for instructions

Back