94 integra GSR cheap money!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spoonsivtecs

im sellin my 94 gsr as is, the motor blew up so i ripped it out, got a used one with 70k and replaced the bearings, rings, seals, gaskets with all new OE spec parts. the car is all stock however i have a custom cat back 2.5in exhaust, ecu chip, short shifter, muffler. in order to finish this project off you will need a clutch assembly and a set of headbolts( ihave the old oned but didnt want to re-use them) $3000 take the whole car and everything i have for it. ive also got a manuel

im willing to part out this car, ill need to sell the big things first, motor,tranny( full swap kit$2000) suspension set up, brake set up, interior, shell rolling chassis, WHATEVER WILL MAKE IT SELL! its all there and ready to be bought, offer me a reasonable price please.

make offers on what u need!

We're almost neighbors.... lol. Is that service manual a Helms? If so, I'd be interested in it. In terms of parting it out, what's your suspension setup? Details of all mods please, what company made them etc...

What color is the GS-R? Is it a coupe? Any pics?

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Jan 13 2005, 02:27 AM
We're almost neighbors.... lol. Is that service manual a Helms? If so, I'd be interested in it. In terms of parting it out, what's your suspension setup? Details of all mods please, what company made them etc...

What color is the GS-R? Is it a coupe? Any pics?
[post=444980]Quoted post[/post]​

where are you at? its a 100% stock 94 integra gsr, only upgrades i have are, uninstalled 2.5in catback w/muffler, ecu chip short shifter, wires

do oyu have aim, aol, yahoo messenger???? it would make it a bit easier to talk i do, my SN is spoonsivtecs, im signed on right now

its the greenish color, 2dr coupe, ive got pics, but will need to get them tomorrow, there on anothe computer

Back