94 Integra Parts/Shell/Built b18B

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1994 Acura Integra. 2 door, 5 speed, LS

Car has been partially stripped. Selling everything I have.

WHat was stripped...

Front and Rear Bumpers
Fenders
Side Skirts
Front and Rear seats
Battery
Radiator
Header Back Exhaust
Intake
Fuel pump
Tail Lights

The Goods....

B18B; 20K
Aries Forged Pistons; .30 Overbore
Eagle Rods
King Bearings
ARP Head Studs
ARP Rod Bolts
Copper Head Gasket
Port and Polished Head
New Springs
New Retainers
New Valves
New Oil Pump
New Water Pump
New Timing Belt

LS 5 speed Tranny
Exedy Stage 2 clutch

2 Piece 4-2-1 Header
Hi Flow Cat
Greddy EVO2 Catback exhaust
AEM Cold Air Intake

Front Cross Drilled Rotors (New in the box)

Bumpers, Fenders, and skirts are never painted
Clear Cornors
Short Shifter
Grounding Kit
Cliffard Responder alarm (Has remote pager with LCD display)

The reason the car was stripped is because someone made me a good offer on the swap, but backed ou tafter i had stripped it. I am too lazy to put it back together and just want to sell it for cheap.

I will sell you everything i have for the car, with the exception of the front seats and the battery, as I no longer have them. Everything I mentiond that was stripped, I have and will include, except for the front seats and the battery. (The battery was junk anyway) I am asking $1500 for everything. I am firm on this as I need to make a purchase very soon in the amoutn of $1500.

Would begreat if you want to pugrade your eg to Integra rear disc, suspension, dash and throw a built swap into it.

No grinds, Tranny shifts like butter. I'm really trying to sell the whole thing all together. If I am unable, I will let you know.

i sent you a pm and an e-mail about buying the whole thing just waiting to hear back from you, thanks -mike

Damn, I would take that motor right now if you were closer to FL......I am looking for an ls motor now...*sigh*

good luck

Back