94 JDM ITR Springs/Struts on a teggy LS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, I recieved my parts in from hmotorsonline. I ordered a set of JDM ITR struts/springs with everything else, just incase I needed parts off of them.

Well, I dont need parts from them, so now they are spares. But I do have a 97 integra LS that I could install them on. (I have ITR lower control arms, too)

Is it worth the trouble? And how much will it lower the car? I've heard .5 inches all the way up to 2 inches (which I believe is not accurate)

Also, I assume the spring rates are firmer and the shocks are better, being from an ITR, but this is only an assumption. Anyone have any clue? Its hard to find JDM ITR suspension specs online..

shocks and springs are better than your stockers. .5 inches to maybe .75 inches is what i would expect from them.

For anyone wondering, YES! It IS worth the trouble.

HOLY SHIT! My teggy is a newly born corner carver.

I did the swap tonight and I must say, the difference is like night and day. Not harsh at all, but it really digs into the corners a hell of alot harder than it used to. Body roll is also Greatly reduced. All I did was install the JDM ITR struts, springs, and lower control arms.. Stock LS sway bars and everything else.

HIGHLY reccomended swap. HUGE difference.

i would of done the same thing if the price is right! good stuff bro, i've heard of guys doing that to the eg's and getting some pretty good results too. nice swap :thumbsup:

people use itr sway bars with the cast lcas. what would be the difference if someone went the other way?

Quoted post[/post]]
how much did it cost total?

$150 + shipping??. Not sure what shipping was as I ordered a craploada parts.

From hmotorsonline.com

$100 for the ITR springs/struts
$100 for front/rear ITR LCAs The fronts went on my civic, the rears went on my teggy.

Best bang for your buck IMHO..

Quoted post[/post]]
people use itr sway bars with the cast lcas. what would be the difference if someone went the other way?

I used the LS sway bar with the ITR LCAs.. Bolted right up, no prob. is that what you mean by "going the other way"?

ive been thinking about going to full ITR suspension on my LS auto teg. i wanna get the rear bar though too.

mind giving a link? i searched hmo's site but couldnt find anything

Quoted post[/post]]
ive been thinking about going to full ITR suspension on my LS auto teg. i wanna get the rear bar though too.

mind giving a link? i searched hmo's site but couldnt find anything

Clicky.. Look under "DC2"

Quoted post[/post]]
i have 95 hatch, will these bolt right up for front and back?

I assume you mean a 95 civic hatch?? the ITR springs/struts will bolt right up. But you will need the rear lower control arms from an integra type R.. As the bottom strut mounts are totally different.

If you mean the sway bars, if your hatch is an Si, they should bolt right up. I THINK that is the same with an EX.. I believe everything else will need front and rear lower control arms to mount them.

And if your "95 hatch" is a teggy, everything will bolt up just fine.

Back