1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

94 LS integra parts for sale

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by black94teggy, Sep 18, 2006.

1. black94teggy

black94teggy Junior Member

i totaled my 94 LS and have recently bought a 94 GSR, i kept the engin out of the LS b/c i was gonna do a LS-Vtec swap in the GSR cuz the Block was said to be seezed, and have recently realized it isnt, so.....
    LS motor with wiring harness and ecu, the head has a full Mugen vaulve train, the only thing that is missing from the motor is the starter, and has no trany. -$600 obo

Full LS-Vtec conversion kit from Golden Eagle, still in box - $250 obo
    and also have a few stock parts like the air box and exhaust manifold from the LS if anyone is interested.

ask for info on shipping, and i will ship anywhere in the US.

thanks much
    either reach me on here or call me at 1610-966-2352.
    the name is Brian

2. 97ekhb

97ekhb New Member

is it an ls/vtec

3. black94teggy

black94teggy Junior Member

nah, that was my plan when i bought the gsr but i have since changed my mind, its a stock LS block but i have the LS/Vtec conversion kit, but im keeping the vtec head for my gsr. im willing to sell the block and conversion kit cheap. i just want it gone and out of my hair. so pm me if your interested. thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted