94 Prelude Si Price dropped

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KyleCrews

I have a 94 Honda Prelude white for sale. Has everything except for the engine and transmission but does include a good set of axles. Car ran fine but the timing belt broke and bent some of the valves. Tried to get an engine for it but got screwed on that and am still waiting to get my money back so I am going to sell the car as is. Car is complete inside and out but does have a few dents and a small rust spot or two. The sunroof has large rust spots on it and needs to be replaced but the sunroof never leaked. Car has black cloth inside and is in pretty good shape although there are a few burn markes on the driver seat from the previous owner and the the dash and door panels were painted blue but most of it has been removed from the dash and the doors will need to be painted over with black interior paint/trim paint that you can get from any auto parts strore. The center console was also painted silver and would need to be painted black. Car has clean title which I have. Car is owned by me. I want to sell this locally. Car is in Jacksonville, FL. Looking to get $600 for it but I am taking offers. If interested then email me at jason2004212004@yahoo.com

Wow a whole working car minus engine, transmission for cheap and no one even wants to throw me an offer.

id throw you an offer if you lived in tx. dont feel like trailering the car back that far.

For $1000 I will through in an h23 tranny w/ clutch pack lsd with around 70,000 miles on it.

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...topic=65832&hl=
Sorry pics dont work anymore but I can get more

Had the engine replaced on the car a year after I got it and it came with the engine (jdm low mileage) which had between 25 and 40k if I remember correctly and I put about another 35 to 40k on it before the timing belt snapped. Installed the LSD when the engine went in and the gears looked great and barely any shavings on the magnet.

$1000 for car and tranny all you need is the engine.

i'd love to have it, but you're just too far away.

g/l with your sale.

Back