94 sol si FS-FT in lynchburg va

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1sol2nv

Car is red in color,paint has one or two small scratches
interior is great shape,all stock except for recovered del sol seat that were recovered with black tweed looks great
wheels are gsr fat 5's with like 80% tread left
car has 142,xxx engine was replaced with low milage z6 with 59,xxx miles
the car has a intake as of know because i left air box in drive way and someone backed over it
ac blows cold
windows all work
i'm looking for 3,900 FIRM or trades

link for pics

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...album&album=195

Originally posted by 1sol2nv@Nov 14 2004, 09:46 AM
Car is red in color,paint has one or two small scratches
interior is great shape,all stock except for recovered del sol seat that were recovered with black tweed looks great
wheels are gsr fat 5's with like 80% tread left
car has 142,xxx engine was replaced with low milage z6 with 59,xxx miles
the car has a intake as of know because i left air box in drive way and someone backed over it
ac blows cold
windows all work
i'm looking for trades and i have been made an offer of $4,900 but i'm not willing to make the trip to sell it,pics will be up later on today :D
[post=416656]Quoted post[/post]​

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...album&album=195

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Nov 15 2004, 09:24 PM
**bump**

this car is clean as hell and well maintained. TPP has rode in it and seen it in person. :thumbsup:
[post=417393]Quoted post[/post]​

damn 37 people have veiwed this and nobody has said anything................ :blink:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 18 2004, 09:08 AM
way too pricey IMO. g/l
[post=418654]Quoted post[/post]​

for a clean non modded sol thats not bad at all,and i said OBO this car is near mint,and trades are also welcome!

Nice car. +1 post. ;)

Seriously though, ALL threads have a ton more hits than replies. And a lot of us enjoy window shopping in the car section. I'm sort of maxxed out on my car allotment right now anyway. Thankfully, my whole family lives in Cali right now, so they have no idea that I own five cars. LOL!

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 18 2004, 11:17 AM
Nice car. +1 post. ;)

Seriously though, ALL threads have a ton more hits than replies. And a lot of us enjoy window shopping in the car section. I'm sort of maxxed out on my car allotment right now anyway. Thankfully, my whole family lives in Cali right now, so they have no idea that I own five cars. LOL!
[post=418694]Quoted post[/post]​

i window shop also and i understand that people like to look,but as i stated the price is obo or trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you get what you pay for and someone is gonna get a great car :worthy:

Back