94' teg dash into my 94' civic ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

alright i found in another post that people said you have to trim the inside of the door panels to make the dash fit in right.... is this all i have to do or is there wiring involved? could i just use integra door panels so i dont have to trim my civic door panels or will i still have to trim? and i will be using the stock integra dash harness.

please let me know asap so i can get going on this project by friday. thanks

any posative feedback is greatly appreciated. peace -mike

See if the door panels from the integra fit on there?
The writeup i saw on HT the guy just melted the door panels into place with a heat gun.

you need to wire up the gauge cluster and trim the door panels (or melt)

you also need to use the integra heater plastic

Quoted post[/post]]
you need to wire up the gauge cluster and trim the door panels (or melt)

you also need to use the integra heater plastic

could i kindly ask you to elaborate on "wire up the gauge cluster"? what exactly needs to be re-wired or added/removed? diagram would be perfect if you have it. thanks -mike

Hi, I have an integra dash in my 93 ex coupe. My friend helped me install it. All I know is that you have to shave and reupholster the door panels and the integra panels ones wont fit. I belive the gauge cluster plugs in directly, However I THINK all the switches will have to be rewired because the civic switches are located in different places than the integra on the dash. For example the sunroof, dimmer switch, and etc. Width wise the dash fits perfect and looks awesome. Hope this helped

Heres how it cam out.........still trying to modify my center console since being converted to 5spd.

coupeint.jpg

the switches that wont work are the hazard and rear heater without some mods or tucking awaay the stock switch. the others you either cut the plugs or just use the stocks

Back