95 camaro

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
not mine my bro picked it up today for 2k..car is real clean other than a scuff on the bumper..
has stainless exhuast and AR rims and thats about it..looking into modding it but i dont know much about these cars..
its got the 3.4 v6 in it
anyone have some insight?
or comments/concerns?
what goes wrong with these cars?

Modding the 3.4 is pointless. Swap it or it'll be a waste of money. Check the rear quarters for any rust. They're known for it.

Last edited:
rear quarters have no rust.car has no rust at all..its near perfect..
ive heard good news about the 3.4 from a camaro guy in ct so idk

Well your friend is a tard lol. There's no market for them. There's like 3 companies that make headers. No heads or intake manifolds. Barely if any cams. Its the 305 of fourth gens.

Its way worse than a 305.... the differences between the V8 and V6 forthgens isnt just motor mounts..... the best thing you can possibly do is sell it or put full coverage on it, if possible, and light it on fire in a field.......

Seriously, if you had a 3.8 and it was a 98-up MAYBE worth the amount of money to make it run with a bone stock v8, but in the end...... it isnt.

Seriously, run away.

The best money spent would be for a V8 swap. LS1 or LT1, either one is light years ahead of the six.

Its not too hard to find a complete pull out if you look. That being, the whole front suspension, steering, motor, brakes, all of it.

Back