95 civic b16a2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well im a noob as you would call it to this hondaswap. i usually just figure the problems out myself. but i decided to try this for a change and i couldnt find out how to start my own thread so i just found threads with the same problem as me and put in my experience with the problem hoping there would actually be someone that knows what their talking about. but if this web site is full of rep begging never done a swap before house of president fa**ots then maybe im in the wrong place. and yeah d*ck face i did notice the other thread was from 2007 and i also notice the person had not just a similar problem to mine they had the exact same problem so i figured hmmm a year old this person had to of figured out the problem by now. did i get help with my problem noo i just got smart talk from a 25 year old who just wants people to think he knows what he is talking about bc he has a little green bar that says 75 next to his name. what does 75 mean? how many useless replies you have sent?

*raises hand* I do. If you were to check out my build thread you would find out that he has given me some good advice in the past. He and I would mostly talk in PM's but still, he does give good, knowledgeable advice. :D Next question. :ph34r:

House OF President? Try reading dude. It says "House FOR President", moron...

And if you're going to bring back an ancient thread hoping the original poster will have figured out the problem in the meantime, you might want to check and see if the original poster is even around anymore. That guy hasn't posted in nearly a year; I doubt he's coming back at this point.

Seriously, why are you still being a dick-wad? All I said was "don't jack other people's conversations, just start a new one." And what are you doing? You're still in here fucking up this dude's thread...

And why the hell is it that you can't figure out how to start a new thread? You go into a forum and click the button at the top that says "New Thread". Is there something difficult to understand about that?

And what's wrong with my note about leaving rep? I have a lot of it, so clearly people found me helpful.

Seriously, just get the fuck out of here and stop throwing a bitch fest in the middle of this poor dude's thread. Go start your own...

Back