1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

95 civic dx wiring help with b18c

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by grantgall, Jul 13, 2008.

1. grantgall

grantgall New Member

hi i have a 95 honda civic dx coupe and the old engine craped out on me so i went out and bought a b18c out of a jdm 97 integra type r. i used the stock wiring harness from the dx and bought a conversion harness from rywire.com. so ive got most of the issues resolved except for the additional wiring for the vtec pressure switch, vtec selinoid, and the knock sensor....will someone tell me what needs to go where so i can get this bad boy outta the shop thanks :)

2. Bkkfarang

Bkkfarang New Member

call me silly but i thought conversion harness from rywire , was for . if you bought the right one anyway .

3. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

just run those extra wires you need to the proper pin out on the new ecu, search theres a diagram here somewhere

4. Bkkfarang

Bkkfarang New Member

good idea or use the dia. rywire sent with your harness

5. victor carrillo

victor carrillo New Member

hi i have a 95 civic ex but when im driving it the battery light comes on and i have the stock engine on it

6. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

hi i dont know why you brought back a dead thread to ask a completely unrelated question please try starting a new one instead

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted