95 Civic Hatchback Parts for sale, name the price!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NOSescalade

EDIT***
I decided Im going to have to sell the car as a whole, Chassis, and motor. I will be selling the chassis for 400 and the motor (with 82k) for 300. Let me know if youre interested!

P.s. - Car is very clean & engine has been pressure washed :)

Chassis - $400
Motor - $300

For more pics go to http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/791575/2

hatch38qj.jpg

hatch17wb.jpg

hatch29iz.jpg

Dont you guys see the potential here?!
vx8923zf.jpg

Yes Ladies and gentlemen, this is a carbon fiber/ indiglo gauge set!
hatch42kx.jpg

i need the tailgate how much shipped to 44121 i need this bad and i dont have alot of cash

how much do you want for the top and bottom plastic peices around the stearing wheel? the front speaker covers? the black air vent on the top of the dash and the two little ones on the side?

i dont think hes gonna respond...but how much for the complete door panels.

I only need the Driver side but if you give it to me cheap enoguh i'llt ake both.

I appologize for the delay, Ive justy been really busy lately. With that in mind I decided Im going to have to sell the car as a whole, Chassis, and motor. I will be selling the chassis for 400 and the motor (with 82k) for 300. Let me know if youre interested!

Here is a link with easier to see pics and a little more info.
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/791575

i guess that price isn't too bad. You will make more parting it out.

50 bucks for both door panels...*hint*shrug*hint*

Originally posted by projekteg@Feb 18 2005, 10:12 AM
where are you located? interested in the chassis
[post=462569]Quoted post[/post]​

Im located in Orlando, maitland area...
407 696-0101 and leave me a message!

Nobody wants it??? :( Ill sell the hatch and motor together for 600! Come on thats a good deal!

Sorry guys but I cant ship either of these unless you wanted to calculate the shipping costs and add that to the asking price...

The motor runs fine and is very clean with 82k on it

Originally posted by NOSescalade@Mar 15 2005, 12:47 AM
Sorry guys but I cant ship either of these unless you wanted to calculate the shipping costs and add that to the asking price...

The motor runs fine and is very clean with 82k on it
[post=473611]Quoted post[/post]​

i pm'd you when you first posted it up. i would give you 600 for it right now, but unfortunately, i'm about 600 miles away and by the time i drove down there, trailered it back, etc., it would end up costing me a lot more than 600 :( wish you were closer............

Back