95 Dinan charged M3 45k miles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I test drove a 98 M3 last week just for fun. I wasn't very impressed :shrug2: I'm sure a Dinan tuned up car would definately be better, though.

Originally posted by Prowler@Aug 9 2005, 10:32 PM
I wasn't very impressed
[post=538124]Quoted post[/post]​

that's because you like drag racing.

its like taking a hooker fishing.... it can be fun, but in the end, its not what you got her for...

He is right the E36 dont get me wrong i love the look, it does lack in performance, the dinan charger and othe r performance Dinan parts will make a considerable difference, but the way it sits stock the E46 330 M package is faster then the E36 M3 thats tried amd tested, not by much but quicker, but that car is a STEAL very clean car,one of my customer's
is thinking of following up on this deal, Great looking car man

Over this past weekend I drove a 2004 M3 Convertible with the new Dinan S/C package the guy picked it up from their Mountain View location in Cali (I think it was Mountain View) on Wednesday and I drove it on Thursday night he even still had the dyno sheet still in the car 497whp and I think it was 378wtq, basically it scared the shit out of me hands down the fastest car I have ever been in or drove. Then I got back into the SloTeg guess how happy I was??????????? Not very happy at all. :p

Originally posted by BLOWBYUREX@Aug 10 2005, 08:55 AM
He is right the E36 dont get me wrong i love the look, it does lack in performance, the dinan charger and othe r performance Dinan parts will make a considerable difference, but the way it sits stock the E46 330 M package is faster then the E36 M3 thats tried amd tested, not by much but quicker, but that car is a STEAL very clean car,one of my customer's
[post=538275]Quoted post[/post]​

i have a 330 with PP and dinan intake and it isnt faster then an e36 m3 quarter mile times i mean and 0-60 peformance package is 235 hp m3 has 240 and also weighs less but from a roll or anything above 70 mph i think it would be a diff story

Nice car.....fucking UGLY exterior, but you can't argue with the performance. M3's didn't get sexy until the 2000's

and god those wheels suck lol. i know i know, the person who buys it will obvioulsy get new ones, but still.. those have to be the [comicbookstoreguy]worst bmw wheels ever[/comicbookstoreguy]

Originally posted by BLOWBYUREX@Aug 10 2005, 08:55 AM

Eh there's a '96 in Northern New Jersey with 49,000 miles for $14,500 obo. Its kind've riced out with the rims and has some light mods, but it looks pretty clean. The kid hasn't been able to sell the car so you could probably steal it for $13,500. I thought about it but I think I rather get a WRX because I can get one with less miles thats newer, for cheaper and I don't have to worry about the insane insurance or parts prices on a M3.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Aug 10 2005, 08:15 PM-->
BLOWBYUREX
@Aug 10 2005, 08:55 AM

Eh there's a '96 in Northern New Jersey with 49,000 miles for $14,500 obo. Its kind've riced out with the rims and has some light mods, but it looks pretty clean. The kid hasn't been able to sell the car so you could probably steal it for $13,500. I thought about it but I think I rather get a WRX because I can get one with less miles thats newer, for cheaper and I don't have to worry about the insane insurance or parts prices on a M3.
[post=538649]Quoted post[/post]​

It is a true buyer's market right now on cars. I'm in the car buying and reselling business and it has been tough moving cars, especially modded ones. Ive drove the 95 Dinan M3 and it is quite impressive, 0-60 in 5 seconds. I still remember getting our asswhooped in that car by a Turboed civic though, but its still a great car. I love BMW's because of the handling and feel that is unique to the BMW.

I got a 1995 740i that will be on the market soon that is completely modded up and the cleanest 1995 I've seen on the interior an exterior. Paint is fresh with the fancy multi stage paint job and interior has hardly any wear. No cracks, rips, tears, nothing. If you are in the BMW scene, it is one of Jimmy740i's car, he has moved on to an M5. Has updated front, back, Alpina 20inch softlines, Eisenmann full exhaust from header, new engine from dealership with 6K on engine with warranty on it. Here is a pic.

Carsforsale012.jpg

Carsforsale014.jpg

Anyhow if anyone is interested in this car let me know. Car is in SOCAL area. Thanks. Thumbs up to BMW

Originally posted by Stick-e-rice+Aug 15 2005, 06:13 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Aug 10 2005, 08:15 PM
BLOWBYUREX

It is a true buyer's market right now on cars. I'm in the car buying and reselling business and it has been tough moving cars, especially modded ones. Ive drove the 95 Dinan M3 and it is quite impressive, 0-60 in 5 seconds. I still remember getting our asswhooped in that car by a Turboed civic though, but its still a great car. I love BMW's because of the handling and feel that is unique to the BMW.

I got a 1995 740i that will be on the market soon that is completely modded up and the cleanest 1995 I've seen on the interior an exterior. Paint is fresh with the fancy multi stage paint job and interior has hardly any wear. No cracks, rips, tears, nothing. If you are in the BMW scene, it is one of Jimmy740i's car, he has moved on to an M5. Has updated front, back, Alpina 20inch softlines, Eisenmann full exhaust from header, new engine from dealership with 6K on engine with warranty on it. Here is a pic.

Carsforsale012.jpg

Carsforsale014.jpg

Anyhow if anyone is interested in this car let me know. Car is in SOCAL area. Thanks. Thumbs up to BMW
[post=540494]Quoted post[/post]​

You should start your own thread for that car if you want to sell it.

Originally posted by Stick-e-rice+Aug 15 2005, 06:13 PM-->
Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Aug 10 2005, 08:15 PM
BLOWBYUREX

Yeah I will then. Sorry, it just popped up in my mind when talking about this lovely M3. Wasn't planning on putting the car up yet, because got only two pictures. No intentions on ruining this thread, but sorry anyways.

Carsforsale012.jpg

Carsforsale014.jpg

[post=540494]Quoted post[/post]​

Back