95 DX Coupe wont start now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jay1031

Just checking for some advice on this issue, I have had this car for about a year now and I parked it about six months ago due to no AC.
Wednesday I put it on a charger and let it sit over night,

The battery is now fully charged and the engine is cranking, but it won't turn over. I took the first spark plug cable off and there was alot of oil inside the port hole. I wiped as much as I could off and placed it back on.
I took the distributor cap off and I checked for wear and tear. It looked really good.
Could this have anything to do with the problem?? I have a Viper alarm system hooked up as well with remote start. I read a few threads talking about a relay issue. ??

I had my grandfather push me up to 20 and tried to pop the clutch. It sounded like it was trying to start but its just not getting something. I could smell fuel a few times during this process.

I checked the fluids they look good as well. We are working on it tomorrow and I am pretty sure the first the we are going to do is check the fuel pump. I left almost a full tank of gas in it whenever I parked it.

I drove from Boston to Dallas with no issues and then for about a month when I got to Dallas. Then I parked it. If you can help that would be awesome and I would much appreciate the guidance.

Sounds like a dizzy to me too. Just for shits, check all of the ground wires. One time the ground that goes to the thermostat housing got loose and I had the same no start situation you are seeing.

Back