95 Hatch parts CHEAP almost free

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

azskateman

I have a 95 charcol auto civic that I have been waiting for an abandon title and I have no more room for it. I cant wait for the title {8 more weeks} so i am parting it out everything is in good shape has everything except the back seat. It is located in Scottsdale Arizona. So if u are local and need some parts let me know.

Sorry Im new. Well It did run only prob is its auto so most guys want manuals. I just sold the hood and fenders, But for the rest id sell it for $400. Oh you could make it run it needs a new sensor below the distributor It was cracked and if held in place it runs

What kinda person post up something for sale then never cheks it or his pms or his email, im still waiting for u to message me abnout that hatch, i want it

Jake sorry for timley response I just got back from my cabin, No Internet. Please feel free to call me anytime. Dustin 602-369-1376, Like I said I am needing to get some garage space so let me know.

yes it is a dx how does $60 sound for the head? well and you whould have to take it off.

Originally posted by jake2001z001@Mar 15 2004, 10:16 AM
hey man, ill give ya 400 cash for the whole car, ill pick it up, just email me or call me, i cant call outta town

go to a pay phone or get a phone card.

Back