95 hb dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

i was thinking about puttting a b16a3 in my hb what i was wondering is will the stock mounts work from the del sol work and the axles and the shifter if not what do i need to get oh and i more thing the ecu plugs in but i think the vtec does not work what do i need to do to make it work

For a motor from a Del Sol, you need to get the shiftlinkage from a integra, or 99-00 Si the Sol's is different. The mounts from the motor will work, whether it is from a Del Sol, teg or whatever. And for the vtec to work, you're going to need to wire it to the ECU. You can do this by tracing the wires from the ECU to the canon plugs, and running them to there from the motor, or from the motor just wiring them straight through to the ECU.

and do the axles work as well. and the shift lige from a 90 teg

Originally posted by dok@Jan 28 2004, 01:55 AM
so has to know it the stock sols axles work on a swap into a 95 hb

Not if they are D series. Other than that, if you get the engine harness (USDM on) with your B16A3 it should be a plug and play ordeal. You may have to add vtec, and knock, but they may also be imbedded in your cars wiring harness already, not to sure.

Back