95 teg Electrical problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95G S R

Here is the problem, i just went to circut city to buy a new cd deck, they told me they would put it in for free, so i was like what the hell mine as well right?... so they put in the cd deck i get home and turn off my car, i try starting it again it almost sounds if there is a bad connection of wires in the dash when i start it, so i started it a couple more times and then it just quit, wouldnt start again. so i thought it was my battery i tryed jumping it, nothing happened, so i thought it was my started, bought a brand new started. still same problem.. im thinking circut city must have fucked something up, i just dont understand what they could have done to not make my car not start, anyone know what wires i should test to see if there is a loss of voltage or what i should be looking for?

yea i checked the fuses... i went through all of the electronics, and the guys over at circutcity cut a wire to my alarm system, so the car wouldnt start from that wire i guess.. but i fixed thanks for the help

Back