95gsr/trade (4)91 si civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lilsicsol

i lOve my Ef sedaN..
i have a 95 gsr with a b16a1 motor. gsr lsd tranny.2 front leather seats an clothes gsr seats in the back...ok heres the bad..the last owner made the most ugly conversion on the tail lites... he put clk bens lites.. the car has a half way desent wide body kit on it.. the the real reason i wanna get rid of it is because the car cant be register in the dmv it has a stop on the vin# cause the car got hit by a nother car an it was never inspected to get a salvaje title..so its just siting in the garage.. i have a old title for the car befor the accident just 2 show ownership of the car.. the motor i have has a notarized letter from the last owner of the car like that u noe its legit..at this point i wanna trade it or sell it as a parts car....soe lemme noe what u got....im loking 4 anithing si...vtec or non vtec...i just need it out..all part out if thers no offers by nex weekend..ps..the body is uuugly...lol...ill have pics tmmrw bfor 1pm...for faster respons...hit me up at lilhaifdead@yahoo.com sorry for the bad spelling..long day at work...this car is located in queens.ny Year: 1995
Make: Acura
Model: Integra GS-R
Style/Body: 2 Door Hatchback
Engine: 1.8L I-4 MPI ((but has a b16a1))
Country of Assembly: Japan
if u have a nextel drop me a number an ill beep u in.. wen i get it..
ill have pics tmrrw at... http://www.hondaclassifieds.com/default.as...tail&adid=77253

Back