96-00 Civic rear seatbelt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

I need these too bad. Let me know if you have them. The stock color is tan but ill take whatever I can get. I hope someone has some lying around that they can get off their hands. Let me know ASAP.

no body....if possible can someone get one if they run to the junkyard? All the junkyards around me get hondas and the parts are gone within hours. I cant get to them until the weekends and by then the car is pretty much gone

Quoted post[/post]]
I need these too bad. Let me know if you have them. The stock color is tan but ill take whatever I can get. I hope someone has some lying around that they can get off their hands. Let me know ASAP.

if your Car is a CLean title car and you have your old ones that dont work Take it to your local honda dealer service department.. honda seat belts have a LIFETIME warrenty.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

if your Car is a CLean title car and you have your old ones that dont work Take it to your local honda dealer service department.. honda seat belts have a LIFETIME warrenty.
i already talked to them but since i mangaled the old one they said i have to buy it new.

Back