96 B18b into 92 DX Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

I have also been checking into getting an 88-91 Hatch but a great deal on a bubble hatch came up locally and I wanna see what the major differences are.

What all will I need taking my 96 B18b into the 92 DX? I own the donor integra for this swap so I have two complete cars. Need to know what else I would need to buy.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have also been checking into getting an 88-91 Hatch but a great deal on a bubble hatch came up locally and I wanna see what the major differences are.

What all will I need taking my 96 B18b into the 92 DX? I own the donor integra for this swap so I have two complete cars. Need to know what else I would need to buy.
oil, antifreeze, water pump and timing belt :p
Harness: use the integra harness, plug n play.
Keep the engine obd2 parts on there.
Shiftlinkage: integra
Axles: integra
Mounts and brackets: integra

Will the 92 hatches ECU run my motor or should I also swap over the ECU from the Teg? Also will I be able to keep AC and power steering?

Lastly if anybody near Raleigh, NC has done this swap I'll offer money/beer/virgins for some help one weekend.

Quoted post[/post]]
Will the 92 hatches ECU run my motor or should I also swap over the ECU from the Teg? Also will I be able to keep AC and power steering?

Lastly if anybody near Raleigh, NC has done this swap I'll offer money/beer/virgins for some help one weekend.
Get an obd1 LS ecu (p75?) the obd2 ecu won't plug in.
Until then the 92 ecu WILL run the car, just not how it should run.
I will fly to NC for your 3rd offer :p
I think you can keep power steering but im not sure what is required for AC, you might need the del sol or CRV AC bracket to get that going.

Back