96 civic dx hatch fuse panel diagram

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbo sol

I need some ligaments!!!
ok so some ass hat decided to take the fues panel cover off the driver side of my hatch and now i can't tell what is what as far as lights and accesories go... my high beam fuse blew and now i can't find the f-ing fuse... so short of pulling every motherfuckin fuse out the bastard panel i was wondering if anyone had a diagram on thier computer or if someone with a 96 dx hatch could take a picture of theirs and send it to me via email or PM... thanks guys/.

i have a diagram in my toolbox at work.... i'll either find it or go onto our computer system and send you a picture tomorrow?

dont have one man but if you cant find one just turn the high beams on and then use a test light that should narrow it down perty much

sweet... works for me! thanks! B should have a fuse box diagram writeup thingy in the reference materials... quick question ahhvtec, do you happen to know how to wire up vtec? my 96 dx blew so i put together a frankenstein a6/z6 and can't figure out how to wire the shit up... any info on that would help a bunch.

you need to run a vtec wire from the selonoid to the proper pin out on the vtec ecu.and grounds

damn... that was easy. i feel so stupid now! oh well, i did get the thing up and running. runs like a honda should now. anyways thanks a bunch.

and has anyone ever told you how creepy that avatar is? damn... gonna be havin nightmares over that little bast.

Not to bring this thread back up, but can you also send me a diagram? thanks lol

Back