96 civic ex coupe for sale: 5-speed v-tec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

klei2fast

As it say in the title, I have a 96 civic ex. It is a 5-speed and it has pretty much every option (power moonroof, cruise, ac, v-tec, etc.) Just recently (about 250 miles ago) I got a new tranny, new clutch, new flywheel, etc, so the car shifts perfectly. It is in excellent shape. Also, I have an si spoiler that is painted green to match the rest of the car. I also have fog lights for it that are the oem square ones. The car has just over 75000 miles on it and its in great shape. Currently it has a really nice stereo in it (not a system, a stereo). Let me know if you are interested in it and make me an offer. Shoot me an e-mail for pics because I don't know how to put them on here: klei2fast@yahoo.com

Ryan

Like the post says, make me an offer. I am located in Milwaukee. The car alone is worth 6200 and the spoiler and light are another 200 and the tranny, clutch, etc was about 1700. I also have a really nice stereo in it. Make me an offer or shoot me an e-mail.

Ryan

Back