96 cx w/ obd2 b18c1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXratedR

I have a 96 Civic CX hatch and plan on swapping in a Integra GSR B18C1 motor. I have a few questions; maybe you guys can help.

1. A 99-00 Civic Si fuel pump will make the fuel problem go away, right?

2. What about the radiator? Do I have to use the one from a del Sol? Aren't those in demand and costly? Can I use one from a 99-00 Civic Si? I also read somewhere that a dual core from a automatic Civic can be used. Is this true? Also, what radiator hoses do I use for each of these radiators?

3. Do I use the stock GSR air intake? Will a 99-00 Civic Si work? Maybe a 96+ Civic EX will work? Or if I buy an aftermarket one (ie: AEM), which one do I buy?

4. A 99-00 Civic Si gauge cluster will bolt right up, right? No rewiring or anything like that, plug and play?

5. Any B-series header will bolt on, right? With a aftermarket B16A header, I can use the hatchback exhaust without cutting the b-pipe? But with a GSR header, I would need to cut and weld my b-pipe. Is this correct? And a JDM Type R header won't work with AC, correct?

6. What exhaust do I use? Aftermarket or a custom one done at the muffler shop? If I go to the muffler shop, what size piping should it be?

I think that's all of the questions I have. Thanks for any help.

Back