96 Honda Accord w/ H22 Auto Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96Hybrid

I have a 1996 accord with an H22A Auto swap. THe only question I have is my car was obd II and the motor was obd I. I bought the motor which came out of a 1994 Honda Accord in Japan. It has 2 ecu's. One motor and one Tranny. My car has only one Ecu which controls everything. How do I wire in the auto ecu or do I not need it. Thanks

just get an obd1 harness.

you shoulda made sure that the engine was gona the correct obd before you bought it.

h22 swap

I already have an obd 1 harness but it is for 5 speed. I needed an auto harness but i got that.

I knew that the motor was obd 1 and that I would have to do a obd 2 to obd 1 ecu harness but I just didn't know that the only people in this country that made an obd 2 to obd 1 auto ecu conversion harness was rywire

thanks anyways

rywire.com is all i can think of man...thats who im going with when i eventually get mine

OBD2 to OBD1 Auto Harness

I have a harness for sale on craigs list. I have the same swap but I am converting to a five speed. Let me know if you would like it.

Back