96 Integra b18b1 DIY turbo kit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GraphikViolence

I was on here a while ago and saw something about a few web sited that offer "Build your own" turbo kits but now I can't seem to find it. can someone help me out with a few of these sites please? and if not can anyone tell me some sites and brands that carry fully built kits?

Homemadeturbo.com is prolly the most notorious one. I'm sure there are tons of others.

Don't buy a kit. Piece one together to fit your needs. If you do your research on turbos, setups, and applications, you will know what you need and where to find it.

Thank you, I keep hearing about reliability issues with home made kits that scared me away from 'em, but I guess if I buy a new turbo and piece the rest together patiently and carefully I should be okay. But can a stock B18b handle a turbo?

You hear about reliability issues because people think they're saving coin putting a turbo together themselves, but they don't know what they're doing. Best thing you can do if you don't have the equipment is get it tuned IMMEDIATELY

Back