1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

96 Integra b18b1 DIY turbo kit?

Discussion in 'Integra' started by GraphikViolence, Sep 10, 2008.

1. GraphikViolence

GraphikViolence New Member

I was on here a while ago and saw something about a few web sited that offer "Build your own" turbo kits but now I can't seem to find it. can someone help me out with a few of these sites please? and if not can anyone tell me some sites and brands that carry fully built kits?

2. George777

George777 ^^ Likes Bewbies

Homemadeturbo.com is prolly the most notorious one. I'm sure there are tons of others.

Don't buy a kit. Piece one together to fit your needs. If you do your research on turbos, setups, and applications, you will know what you need and where to find it.

3. GraphikViolence

Thank you, I keep hearing about reliability issues with home made kits that scared me away from 'em, but I guess if I buy a new turbo and piece the rest together patiently and carefully I should be okay. But can a stock B18b handle a turbo?

4. ejclide

ejclide Swapper for life!

You hear about reliability issues because people think they're saving coin putting a turbo together themselves, but they don't know what they're doing. Best thing you can do if you don't have the equipment is get it tuned IMMEDIATELY

5. GraphikViolence

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted