96 Integra H22 Full Built Jdm Front End Custom!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kptrulee

Thinkin bout trading or selling my car. i have a 96 integra lswith a fully built h22 motor. Has under 30K miles on chassis!!!! ANd H22 is BRAND NEW fresh!!! 0 MILES!!
Title:salvage
Exterior:
JDM type r front end conversion(oem sheet metal) with molded aztec lip
MR2 side vents, side moldings, molded sideskirts, molded 3 piece wing
folding side mirrors
IS300 blue full paint job
Engine:
fully built h22 motor
Block:built by benson
Head:built by KG
engine is bulletproof and so is tranny
all receipts!!
This car is a rolling chassis and needs a few parts to make it run
clutch, ecu, shift linkage, distributor, valve cover, and other miscellaneous parts
Interior needs some work. Needs headliner and other small parts. Does have seats, panels, airbags, steering wheel, dash, gauge cluster etc...
Does not have the volk rims, will come with stock rims or for will sell u 18" volk le37s in gunmetal with tires
Looking to get $8000 OBO
or trades.....
dont have money to fix this car up
looking for 94+ 2 dr integra or 92+ civic coupe
get back to me at cl2626@hotmail.com
AIM:kptrulee
thanks!!!
PICS AT:
http://www.sromagazine.com/boards/showthre...3#post252348633

Do you have the front bumper and JDMheadlights for it?....I have a rhd hb, I really like the teg...Where are you located?...I am in Portland Oregon..Let me know,....thanks

front bumper is the oem jdm bumper with an aztec lip molded on.
missing headlights
located in iowa
if u have
AIM:kptrulee
or msn
we can talk more bout this

how much for the motor? I have a 94 hatchback with the h22swap. I was looking to build my motor for turbo but if you're willing to trade engines ++ take cash let me know!

Well, you said the motor was built............ What kind of cams, pistons, rods valvetrain? What kind of work has been done to the block and head? I'll give you a price but just tell me what the engine has.

Back