96 integra shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dc2ner85

I have a shell of a 96 integra for sale $200 obo. the car is pretty gutted the body is in good condition will need to be repainted and prefer local pickup......IT IS NOT A ROLLING SHELL..if you would like the suspension as well its a full omni power suspension that was pulled off the car and is in a garage.....e-mail me dc2ner85@hotmail.com if your interested and would like pics...

shell

ill send you pics but you do understand that it is not a rolling shell correct....i still have the suspension that i can sell to you as well if your interested.....ill send you pics tonight

dc2ner85 said:
ill send you pics but you do understand that it is not a rolling shell correct....i still have the suspension that i can sell to you as well if your interested.....ill send you pics tonight
Yea I read that it's not a rolling shell. What does it need to roll though? I was thinking suspension and wheels. Anything else?

yea

yea thats all it needs...i wasnt sure if you read that or not you know how some people read over things somethings, i have a full omni power suspension if your interested ($500) i paid a grand for it we also have stock honda rims that have brand new tires...which well just give you if you want the suspension..if you can think of anything else you may need let me know... and i just sent you pics

dc2ner85 said:
yea thats all it needs...i wasnt sure if you read that or not you know how some people read over things somethings, i have a full omni power suspension if your interested ($500) i paid a grand for it we also have stock honda rims that have brand new tires...which well just give you if you want the suspension..if you can think of anything else you may need let me know... and i just sent you pics
Cool, I just saw the pics. A few quick questions.

The body, I saw the holes wear the spoiler and antenna used to be and the bumper. I don't see those being a problem, but is there anything else that will need real work?

And then is it just a swap it needs to run and a driver seat? Or are there other neccessary parts missing? And I'm not talking about like back seats, like parts needed for the car to move.

Is the car is a manual or auto? I don't think you mentioned it. I would be much more likely to get it if it was manual. But this def isn't a deal breaker.

With the suspension and wheels it will roll?? If so what would it take for you to install it. I just think it would be easier to pick up if I can just roll it onto a trailer. Again this isn't really a deal breaker either.

If there isn't any unforeseen problems I see no problems with me taking this off your hands. Of course I still need to see it in person before I really commit to buy anything. Now I can't wait to go back down to school. Man is my gf going to be pissed, haha.

Last edited:
all questions answered..?

nah just the holes for the wing and the antena shouldnt be a prob..... if you put the suspension back on and the wheels itll be a rolling shell no prob we just took it off so it would walk away ill have to talk to the mechanics to see how much itll be to put it back on...it is a manual i still have the shift linkage if your interested your pick of a type r or the gsr (whatever you dont want will be sold with the motor) um...interior wise it just really needs a drivers seat...as for body work a front bumper and i think its the bumper supports that were hacked ill see if i can send you a closer pic to show you what i mean ....i think that was all the questions...hey if you buy the shell and the suspension then me n my bf will be happy cause we can turbo the new toy and possibly get a clutch for it.........ill send that pic now..

dc2ner85 said:
nah just the holes for the wing and the antena shouldnt be a prob..... if you put the suspension back on and the wheels itll be a rolling shell no prob we just took it off so it would walk away ill have to talk to the mechanics to see how much itll be to put it back on...it is a manual i still have the shift linkage if your interested your pick of a type r or the gsr (whatever you dont want will be sold with the motor) um...interior wise it just really needs a drivers seat...as for body work a front bumper and i think its the bumper supports that were hacked ill see if i can send you a closer pic to show you what i mean ....i think that was all the questions...hey if you buy the shell and the suspension then me n my bf will be happy cause we can turbo the new toy and possibly get a clutch for it.........ill send that pic now..
I saw the new pics. They were so close I had to resize them to figure out what I was looking at, haha. But it looks pretty good. If possible I would love to see a pic or two of the interior (or lack of) and a wide angled shot of the whole car. If possible thanks, if not, don't worry about it.

ill see what i can do....i dont have any up to date ones all i have is from when i got it back do you still want that

dc2ner85 said:
ill see what i can do....i dont have any up to date ones all i have is from when i got it back do you still want that
Sure. What would be the difference between the pics and the car as it sits?

what i got

it looks slightly different i cleared out all the interior parts that i could but ill send you what i got..

That's basically what I was expecting. Still looking good to me.

Any word on re-installing the suspension?

damn i completely forget to ask about it when i was up there today ill give em a call tomm and find out for you, but your still interested in the car .....i did have a ? or two .............did you want the dash, and the guage cluster?? or just a complete shell

dc2ner85 said:
damn i completely forget to ask about it when i was up there today ill give em a call tomm and find out for you, but your still interested in the car .....i did have a ? or two .............did you want the dash, and the guage cluster?? or just a complete shell
I would like to get anything you have for it. I'm going to try to get it back to mostly stock interior. But basically I'm going to slowly play and rebuild this shell as I drive my 97 teg around as a DD.

o ok for some reason i thought you were making it into a straight drag car ....hmm i dunno where i got that from

dc2ner85 said:
o ok for some reason i thought you were making it into a straight drag car ....hmm i dunno where i got that from
If you become a regular member around here you'll learn one thing about me. Before this car is done it will be a turbo project, an all-motor project, a drag project, an auto-x project, and a daily driver project. I change my mind more than I change my underwear. (yes that is everyday)

lol

oh ok lol, unfortunatilly after i sell all of my parts i dont think ill be on here much more i own an eclipse now so it wont do me much good (unless i get my type r back :rolleyes: ) i only ask one favor if you do buy the car off of me...........can you send me a pic or let me take a pic when its done ( i no it sounds retarted) but you dont know how much this car ment to me.........

dc2ner85 said:
oh ok lol, unfortunatilly after i sell all of my parts i dont think ill be on here much more i own an eclipse now so it wont do me much good (unless i get my type r back :rolleyes: ) i only ask one favor if you do buy the car off of me...........can you send me a pic or let me take a pic when its done ( i no it sounds retarted) but you dont know how much this car ment to me.........
I actually understand that completely.

I have a female friend looking for a teg as we speak. She can't drive stick. So I was thinking maybe sell her my current slushbox to fund this project. I ran the idea by her and this is what she said. "That would be cool, but I would have to fix it up a lot". That hurt, my car is beautiful in my eyes. And it gets better. " Then when I finally fixed it all I would keep it simple. I just want rims, a system, a big ass wing, and some decals". I then told her I'm not really planning on selling it until the "new" teg is done, if ever. Frankly I could just never let that happen to my first car, let alone that it's an integra.

Your car will be in good hands. Probably slow to rebuild hands, but good hands.

Last edited:
Back