96 VW GTI 4SALE OR TRADE

I'M LOOKIN FOR A 4DR CIVIC

• THE REASON I'M GETTIN RID OF THE GTI IS BECAUSE MY GIRL IS GONNA HAVE MY KID AND I NEED A 4 DOOR.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LOOKING MORE TO TRADE FOR A 4DOOR 92-95 CIVIC OVER ALL. I HAVE MORE PICS OF THE CAR-JUST LET ME KNOW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I HAVE A FEW BITES FROM A VW WEBSITE.... BUT WANT YOUR 92-95 4DR CIVIC. TRADE ME UP OR DOWN. COME CHECK OUT THE GTI.... NO DISAPOINTMENTS.

THE NEONS ARE GONE.................

Yo I have a 95 civic...but its a 2dr......and if you want it you'll have to wait til december....but the GTI is a very nice car...torquey mother I'll say...VR6's are so sweet. But how much would you take for it if you didnt trade it? I have a friend looking for a car right now....

$5200
BUT WOULD MUCH RATHER TRADE EVEN UP OR DOWN FOR A 92-95 CIVIC 4 DOOR 5SPD W/UNDER 130K ON THE MOTOR-ALITTLE TO NO RUST.
THE GTI IS A 2.0L 4CYL NON TURBO W/ NO RUST......

Hey, I love Hondas too. But I love cars in general. I work on Germans too. For those out there with their heads up their asses... A 96 GTI would absolutely own a 1.5 civic 4 dr., not to mention it's worth more. So, bump for a good deal and a guy trying to handle his business. The neons gone....let it go guys.

IT ISNT ABOUT WHAT CAR CAN BEAT THE OTHER. ITS ABOUT TRADING A RUST FREE SOLID 96 GTI FOR A 92-95 CIVIC 4 DR.

VW_GTI.jpg

actually that gti is kinda slow its got a 2.0 8V engine producing 110hp at the crank and the car is quite heavy it is the same motor as the golf

the REAL gti of thet generation has VR6 making 175 at the crank with much better gearing

that 2.slow gti wouldnt beat a EG si if its life depended on it hell it would have trouble with an EG DX

trust me its very slow i worked as a porter at a VW for long time

NEVER SAID IT WAS FAST; JUST NOT THE FASTEST-ONLY HAD THE CAR 5MONTHS-I NEED 4DOORS CAUSE I'M MY GIRL IS HAVIN MY KID. AND REALLY LIKE THE 92-96 CIVIC SEDANS.
NOT THE SLOWEST AND NOT THE FASTEST

Back