97-01 Jackson Racing Supercharger on a 96 H22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ProspeedCTR

I have got a 96 H22A that I am installing into my 95 Civic DX Coupe and I was wondering if the 97-01 H22A Jackson Racing Supercharger will fit this motor? I've got the money to order this Supercharger but I don't wanna have to take it back just b/c it wouldn't fit......

i'm not to sure about it actually going together, i would assume it could but i dont know the big difference in the head between a1 and a4. but would you have enough space in the engine compartment for a h22 with a supercharger. i would think you'd have a better chance of fitting maybe a turbo in there, but it still seems like it would be very tight

See the thing about about a turbo it is more maintance than a supercharger. Well the 92-96 H22 is the H22A and so is the 97-01 but the Jackson Racing Website said it fits the 97-01. Do you think this is b/c of emissions? Does anyone know if it WILL fit?

I know the answer.. Ive emailed Jackson!!

Unfortunately, we will only be making the supercharger for the 97-01 models
and it can not be adapted to fit the other H22A engines.

Regards,

Jim Watts
Jackson Racing Sales
Moss Motors, Ltd.
(800) 689-9306
(805) 692-2523 - Fax

Its something about fitment on the side of the pulleys I posted this before!!! And if it dont fit a preludes engine bay it sure as hell wont on a civic!

yes a jrsc will fit onto*(key word) a 4th gen lude motor but it will not clear the firewall and you have to modify the brackets. but if you want to beat the hell out of your firewall then yes it will clear.

as far as an h22 going into an eg/ek civic and having the jrsc fit.

HELLLLLLLLLL NO. not even close the h22 into a civic leave's only an inch inch 1/2 of clearance for the intake manifold to clear the firewall. let alone a jrsc. so your answer is no.

What about at JRSC on a 96 H22a in a 96 Accord EX?

it's been done before. by one person that i know of. and he took a sledge hammer to his firewall for an hour or two.

Yeah, I had just about zero clearance between my intake mani and the firewall of my old Accord. I don't know how I'd fit a JRSC in there.

Originally posted by jdmlude92@Nov 3 2003, 12:48 AM
it's been done before. by one person that i know of. and he took a sledge hammer to his firewall for an hour or two.

WOW afro engineering! Thats insane.

Back