97 civc swap/rebiuld almost done

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

elvis8310

Pics of 97 civic swap/rebuild part 1 almost done

Well, I bought the car for $100 with only half and engine and no tail lights and alot of wiring that needed fixing. I am almost done with the car for part 1. I just need to paint it and and install the body kit. part 2 will start once my new engine shows from Japan(b18b OBD2). Then I can install my turbo kit and brian crower turbo cams and valve train. here are the pics so far.

This what I started with.
DSC02111.jpg

DSC02112.jpg

DSC02113.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, and now onto the good pics.

engine installed and most of the powder coating done
DSC02249a.jpg

New intake,fuel rail,coil,cap,cam gear, gates belt, hoses and so on.
DSC02508.jpg

DSC02509.jpg

DSC02515.jpg

Very nice job on the swap man! :thumbsup: The engine bay cleaned up very nicely!

Not a huge fan of the tail lights, but to each his own...

LS Swap

Small question, I'm lookin at doin a b18b or b20 swap NON VTEC. Is that what you're goin for? I've been tryin to find someone to give me some kinda advice on how to go about the build as far as transmission etc. What tranny are you usin?

I have a bone stock
'00 Civic EX coupe

I used the stock one from the integra. Buy a book called honda swap. It covers everything needed to d the swap. Oh, and yes it is non-vtec. I am going turbo so no need for the vtec.

Well, I installed my B&M Adjustable fuel pressure regulator and gauge last night. I set the pressure to 36psi.
DSC02516.jpg

DSC02518.jpg

Back