97 Civic EX, w/LSVTEC swap+more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

green4dr

Hi, I'm putting my ride that i have worked on for a while. Everthing was installed professionally, by TPR(Total Performance Racing) in Fairfield, OH. If you would like to check out the website: www.tprcincy.com. Motor only has 4,700 miles on it, was total rebuild, all new gaskets, like new. They're were no short-cuts used on this motor, or anything else. This car has never seen a winter, no rust but does have a few dings on it(nothing major). I'm not looking to make any money off this car, believe me the reciepts overweigh the cost. Yes, I do have most of the reciepts. Here are the mods and what s is done to the car:
-1997 Civic EX, 4-door(i know), 84,000 miles on body
-power windows
-moonroof
-a/c romoved
-power steering removed
-power locks
-Integra LS front seats, match interior
-MOMO steering wheel
-Mirrors painted, to match car
-Side plastic moldings, painted to match car
-Inner headlight housing, painted to match car, (kinda Type-r)
-70/30 split tailights(Si's for a 4dr)
-16" Nippon racing wheels, yokohama tires
-Suspension Techniques springs, 2.00 front, 2.25 rear
MOTOR
-B16A head, B18 block
-Type-R pistons
-shot/peened rods
-ARP rod bolts
-ARP head studs
-balanced crank
-TPR oil line kit
-honda oil always used, filters, manual tranny oil
-AEM fuel filter
-AEM cold air intake
-After market fuel rail
-Walbro 255lph intank fuel pump
-DC Sport header, 4-2-1
-Apex'i N1 catback exhaust
-B&M short throw shifter
-UR crank pulley
-AEBS intake manifold
-ACT stage 1 clutch
-2001 JDM Type-R transmission, LSD, less than 30,000 miles, has only been driven about 70 miles since install, car is now being stored for winter
-P28 ECU, reprogrammed for DOHC VTEC, Mugen program, VTEC at 5200rpm's

This car ran 14.7 at the track, with a full interior, and 2.6 sec. 60ft time, no traction, with the 16" wheels. I took it to the track 1 time, the whole summer the rest of the time it sat in the garage. If anybody is seriously interested I can email you all the pictures you want of the car. I'm located in Jackson, MI(49203). If you're local you can come look at the car, you can call me 517-414-7450. Oh, yeah I almost forgot to include the price, which $8500 o.b.o., Talk to me maybe we can work out a trade, or some other deal, thanks.

just post them, i am not interested.

pictures will help the sale.

someone needs to stop these guys its getting old. tprracing trying to advertise again, get the fuck out or pay brian to advertise.

Why don't you just shut the fuck up, how about that! I'm not advertising for anyone, thats who built my engine for me, period! Get over it I live, over 300 miles from that shop.

Back