97 civic hb w/ 2k si front end in denver CO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

96civyhb

Hi everyone. My wife and I currently own a 1997 civic 3 door CX hatch with a 2000 si front end conversion(headlights, bumper grill, fenders, hood). It has a 5-speed manual transmission and grey interior. It is red in color however the front end is the si red and the rest of the car is the cx red(basically they are a couple shades different). The car has grey interior and is completely stoc besides the addition of a cd payer and the front end conversion. The rear thre windows are tinted 20% and the it sits on stock 14 rims. Its is in pretty good shape with a few things I would like to mention. First off the windshield is cracked(but I can replace before purchase), there are a few small dings on the car, and the front left strut is a little noisey(needs replaced eventually). The car has 110,000 miles and has no leaks of any kind. Well the blue book suggested retail value showed as 5,500.00 in "good condition". I am asking 4000.00 for the car as is which is 1500 less than that. You dont see these cars too often and I the EK civic hatch was the best looking civic built to date. It will pass emissions and I will have it tested before the actual purchase of the car. If you want pictures or have any addition questions please email me at justinnorton@comcast.net . Thank you for your time and interest. I am located in denver

not to dis your post or anything but the book says 5500 on the dx hatch 98 with 65k miles for 5500...look again man...prolly more like 3500

now asking 3800 obo. The blue book is around 3900.00 after looking again. I was looking at market value. checked private party and it was 3900.00

thats what i kinda figured...i wasnt dissin ya post just speakin up so no one would be like man your a idiot if u think your gonna get dat much for it..but g/l sellin it man..bump for a good price!!

well I never expected to ge that. I have always been asking 4000 for it. So hopefully at 3800 with the front end conversion it will sale soon.

trade you for my 92 with b16a gsr tranny dc header cold air exhaust gsr ecu bodykit 17s fresh silver paint but i want 1500 on top and i am in chicago

if you bring it to chicago i will give 3500 no problem

hey i'll give u 3500 cash for it if u can get to Seattle, Washington somehow. PM me to see if we can work something out

2800 is the new price on this hatch. I also need to add that the alignment is off and there is a little engine bay damage whih is why I have come down on the price over 1000 from what I was originally asking.

pics sent. Also I got the emmisions done about a week ago and it passed with no problems. The title is clean and this car is ready is move.

yes it has the cd palyer and it is the stock CX motor. It runs great and drives ok. I havent had any problems with it and Im not asking much for the car. Cmon people someone pick this up. Im wiling to go to 2500 at this point which is a steal for a 97 hatch. Well bye for now

Back