'97 DX swap with B18C

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

KingSize

I have no problems other than this is my second summer without AC and I can't take it anymore. It's getting hot here. I have everything hooked up except for one freakin' line going from the radiator to the AC compressor. I'm using the line that came on my Civic, but there is a slightly different bend in the hard-line that is keeping me from getting it in. I can't find anybody around this area to help me or bend the line to where I need it. The hose out of the Integra is even farther off. Anybody out there that has a suggestion for me or has gone through this before? Thanks!

Well, there should be nothing running from your radiator to your compressor, there is how ever a condensor. That is probably what you are talking about, well I would recommend taking to a certified place taht does AC, it's worth it to have them do what ever needs to be done. You might have another problem that you just don't know about. I would actually take it to a couple peepz and go with the best price. good luck.

Milan

I agree with Milan,take it somewhere that does alot of AC work,they can bend new pipe for you and take care of any probs if there are any.AC can be a nightmare sometimes but I know how you feel....95 dx blk on blk in Iowa can be hell :(

Back