97 integra, where should i start.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

got pissed off i couldnt get that fuckin crankbolt off............. car almost fell on me , plus in condo complex and have to many on lookers........ but that was what i was trying to do put back in timing... just ended up going nuts....... havent took the head but will any day now.... ls/vtec..? looked at some head internals and it seems pretty much the same price and a vtec head.... the Q is the install.? what does that go for....?

ight people got the bitch start......new headgasket had the head shaved.now a couple of issues.....
just wanted to try and start it so a/c nor power steering hooked up nor the intake pipe.....
1. smoking out the exhaust really white
2.getting a loud bloc bloc bloc sound
3.when the car was on one jack stand idle was steady but with that bloc bloc bloc sound. sounds like a exhaust leak, i dont know..
4. when i dropped the car to the ground idle is going up and down up and down
5. leaking hella coolant looks like between the intake manifold and head...or head and block..

i put the head on and torqued down....
how thick is the intake mani gasket.?... i know im still missing like three nuts to manifold but would we still leak..?..

talk to me people.. im about to hit the haynes manual and run through it. im done for the day i just wanted to get it started and work from there......

Ok.... Car Runing great engine quite as hell... Only thing that doesn't seem right is that smoke coming from header area.... Exhaust smoke has left....... Looking for a timing belt cover , lower.. seems really expensive ...

Back