98 Civic ex H22a4 swap, low miles.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turborex3

New to the site, just wanted to know if anyone is interested in a 98 civic ex with a h22a4 swap. Car body has 79,xxx miles and motor has 17,xxx miles pulled from a 01 Prelude. When the motor was purchased the entire head was rebuilt, so its a fairly new motor. It also has a jdm h22 ecu that i heard was rare, a 12lb. flywheel with an act clutch and pressure plate, aem cold air intake, wrapped headers to a greddy evo exhaust. Only problems are a leaking slave cylinder that still can be blead up to drive, and a minor vacuum leak at the intake gasket. I am selling this car because I have no more money to spend on it. Would be a great low milage project car. I am asking 5,800 obo so feel free to ask any questions. I am located in Winchester, Va and would probably be willing to travel a little to part with the car.

Attachments

• 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    826.8 KB · Views: 1,118
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    750.2 KB · Views: 672
  • 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    931.6 KB · Views: 3,982
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    338.8 KB · Views: 517
Would be willing to trade for the right car. Very interested in a street bike trade. Let me know what u got and i will let you know.

bump, i have no more money to put into this car. If anyone is interested make me an offer. Very clean swap that just needs a home.

Very interested is it still for sale? My cousin is heading back home to NY from VA tomorrow and will stop and look at the car for me if its still available. Please give me a call or text asap! 315-725-7635. If I dont answer just leave a message. Thanks

trade for a 97 honda accord ex 4dr w/h23 factory vtec engine swap, no rust at all, only bad is that it doesn't have a/c and needs rear bumper cover and paint, i got pics lmk.

Back