98 GSR Integra swap to 92 Honda Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swiftgsr

Hello, I am swapping my 98 GSR motor into a 92 Civic. I have all the necessary parts including the motor mount, wireharness, ecu, and other stuff my friend mechanic advised me to purchase. I have been working on installing it myself since I have the time and I don't have the money at this time to have it installed. I need help.... the distributor does not fit with the wreharness that my friend got for me...is there some trick to putting this together??? Any advice would be helpful!!!

Thank you soooo much
Swift;)

if your friend knows what he's doing then the engine harness he gave you should be the stock one that came with the car.. if he gave you anything else then you're alreayd in the shit. although its an obd2 engine, you should be running it with obd1 equipment. that being said you should have the stock obd0 engine harness, an obd1 distributor, and an obd0-1 dizzy adapter. you will also need an obd0-1 ecu jumper with subharness so that you can use the gsr ecu, and hook up the vtec solenoid, 4-wire o2, etc.

well i hope so.well i got the gsr motor out my interga without ne cuts so i was hopen that i would be able to put it in the civic

Back