99-00 CIVIC SI FRONT END

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicexsiboy

I WANT TO PUT THE FRONT BUMPER OF A SI ON MY 96 CIVIC EX AND PEOPLE TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO CHANGE THE LIGHTS, HOOD, AND FENDERS. IS THIS TRUE?

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 26 2003, 10:31 PM
why do you want to do that?? and i belive the front end of the 90-91 Civics are narrower not to mention hella boxy.

Huh? You read wrong...

Yes, the 99-00 front end is different from the 96-98. You'll have to change your fenders, headlights, and a few other things for it to look right.

:doh: i DID read wrong...shit i was thinking about the 90-91 Civic Si for some damn reason. plus i am sitting here watching Crankshaft on FX and its got me distracted..hehe

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 26 2003, 11:07 PM
Bored are we? Posting on HS and watching TV at the same time? :lol:

LOL yup i got cable hooked up to my pc so i can watch tv, surf the internet, d/l music and chat on AIM all at the same time :D boy am i lazy...hehehe

if you are going to get and Si front Bumper just go all out and get the SiR its much better looking with the stock foglights n all, if u find that shit write me cuz im doing the same for my 98 civic

Back