1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

********99-00 si seats in my eg***********

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 94dx, Apr 14, 2007.

1. 94dx

94dx New Member

i got some 00-99 si seats and i want to put them in my 94 dx do i need to swap the rails? will they fit or do i need to modify. will any other seats drop right in?:confused:

2. colombian_jam

colombian_jam New Member

they fit perfect

3. 94dx

94dx New Member

i put them in but not a perfect fit. on both front seats three of the holes lined up and the inner rear one didnt its off by about an inch or so and they feel like they sit kinda high. so im going to see if i can fit the eg rails on the seats. if anyone has done this please let me know how good a fit it is.

4. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

you need to use your 94 rails on them and they'll fit perfect

Prelude seats also work w/ EG rails

5. 94dx

94dx New Member

cool i'm doing this tomorrow. i'll post results

6. 94dx

94dx New Member

well if anyone cares i was able to put my eg tracks on the si seats. they did need a little modification but nothing a trusty dremel could not handle:D

7. colombian_jam

colombian_jam New Member

well done now u have SI sits in ur ride congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. 94dx

94dx New Member

yup NOW they fit perfect;)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted