1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

99 civic hatch... a good start

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by racecarl, Oct 8, 2003.

1. racecarl

racecarl Member

I have a 1999 civic dx hatch in excellent condition. I have bought an AEM cold air intake, Apex'i n-1 full exhaust, HP headers, B&M short throw shifter, tsudo plug wires, B&M fuel pressure regulator and gauge, team locco rims, and a pretty good stereo. it has around 40,000 miles, i don't know exactly because it is in kilometers. if you want to see my car more in depth with pictures... check my cardomain page at www.cardomain.com/id/racecarl my AIM name is carlvxa1 if you have any questions. i live in the metro area of minnesota, and will deilver anywhere in the midwest. i am asking $8000 obo.

2. civic_dxr

civic_dxr Junior Member

wanna trade for a 92' Pathfinder and some Cash? :)
    also from MN too!

3. racecarl

racecarl Member

not really, but how much cash were you thinking? and what model pathfinder so i can look them up.

4. racecarl

racecarl Member

wait no, i hate pathfinders. my friend has one and it's crap. how much would you offer for the car though?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted