99 JDM B18C ITR ENGINE FOR SALE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BIGMAN

like the title reads my engine is up for grabs includes everything you could need. im looking to get £2500 for the lot i think thats a fair price.

only thing is im living in the U.K

pictures? whole swap meaning.. lsd tranny, ecu, wireharness, axles...etc? why are you selling ? do you have paper work on motor... if so can you get a shippin quote to new york..

theres a pic on ebay.co.uk yeah everything axles gear linkages ecu tranny..... everything! il see if i can find out cost of shipping

Originally posted by Vtec Andy.....@May 18 2004, 06:38 PM
how much is that in us.. my friend said like 4400

Your friend is right, and shipping to the states is going to be murder, or take forever.

yeh thats cool to be honest i wouldnt have something like that shipped over seas to much like hard work

If you're interested in parting it out, I am interested in the long block, maybe the tranny too, oh, and I am in Europe :) about 500mile away, but the same continent at least. Let me know.

il let you know by next week, ive got a guy who says he pretty much gonna buy it, but im sure you know aswell as i do, theres saying and theres doing. so until he crosses my palm with silver nothings certain :ph34r: :ph34r:
il let you know 9216vx :p

Back