A Big Call For All Honda Owners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colombian_jam

Hello all as many of you may know I want to start shooting a DVD featuring all of floridas finest in the HONDA WORLD... For One of the main shots I require an abundance of ALL KIND OF HONDAS ... So this thread is a Roll call and will probably be the informative thread concering this and other video shoots...

List your Name and Vehicle with mods If you will be able or willing to attend... This will probably be shot on a weekend and will be a great way to match forum members with their faces...

Also if any members have any females that would like to be involved in a shoot PM me I am going to need a few for this DVD.

I will post a date soon when I get everything situated... Once again Thank you all for continued support...

** Can a Moderator Sticky this for me please**
biggthumpup.gif

i doubt anybody here will volunteer for that. most everybody on here is all about performance. dvds are all about show. thats why they are on the dvd.

you would be better off checking out car shows and race events.

i'm not trying to be a douche, but its just how the people here are. Good luck though, and if you get this done, i'll buy it just to support HS.

now im looking for performance cars with mods in their engines im not into show cars for be honest with you i dont really like show cars im more sleepers i just want to do it to post online and see how fun is to have a fast car ......i know a lot people here work on thair cars to improve the engines thats the main reason i wanna do these videos ,,,,,..........and dont get me wrong if your car is like a show car tha one too is welcome but if you have it stock also you are welcome i wanna see the HONDA POWER and the HONDA PEOPLE

Back