A couple of pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SasSi

A few ppl wanted to see pics from my new camera. We went out in the boat yesterday, so I decided to bring the camera along & snap a few shots of the osprey out there. I was able to test out the continuous auto-focus, since I was on a constantly moving boat. I was pretty impressed with the results! :)

Osprey%2001.JPG

Osprey%2002.JPG

crystal clear

what is it with ospreys building nests in fucked up places, there was on the coast here right on top of powerlines...wtf

The Fuji F700.... and I'm lovin' my 256MB Card I bought for it! :D

the hell with the brids.... lol there's only 1 reason we all clicked on this thread

haha

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 11 2004, 06:15 PM
the hell with the brids.... lol there's only 1 reason we all clicked on this thread

haha

:werd:

I didn't expect to see birds at all :p

Great quality though :)

:werd:

Maybe you should have snapped some pics of you in your boat-going attire? :thumbsup:

oh yeah... nice camera... yeah...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 11 2004, 07:15 PM

haha

lmao I'm glad I didn't have to be the one to say it.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 11 2004, 09:02 PM
Maybe you should have snapped some pics of you in your boat-going attire? :thumbsup:

I don't think you all would've been that entertained by my boating attire... I was wearing sweat pants, tank, & sweat shirt. It was coooold out there!

I am happy for you and your new camera [/niceguy]

But that's not the birds nest I was hoping for. :roll:

Originally posted by SasSi+May 11 2004, 10:09 PM-->
dohch22a4
@May 11 2004, 09:02 PM

I don't think you all would've been that entertained by my boating attire... I was wearing sweat pants, tank, & sweat shirt. It was coooold out there!

you would look good in a warm weather parka, im willing to bet.

B)

Back