A Feminist Joke

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

I heard this joke on sat and I couldnt stop from cracking up...

What is the most painful procedure a man goes through when getting a sex change into a woman?????????

When they cut open his head and scoop out half his brains....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just think that is so simple and funny...
**Dons Flame Suit**

im a huge fan of sexist jokes ... but that was fuckin weak :unsure:

thats like saying my dad can beat your dad up... it's lame and an elementary joke. Sorry no disrespect.

::NO OFFENSE TO ANY WOMEN ON HERE::

How many militant feminists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Two- one to screw the lightbulb in and one to suck my dick.
:ph34r:

What do you call a Woman with PERMANATE PMS?.........

A wife..........

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Dec 1 2003, 01:51 PM
When they cut open his head and scoop out half his brains....

Do you seriously think that you are twice as smart as me or any other females? What's this with feminists? <_<

And it's not about how many brain cells you have, it's how you use them... if you use your grey matter at all...

dohch22a4- I see your disclaimer, but what does your "joke" have to do with militant feminists? I don't get it. The lightbulb can just stay burnt out. Bleah. How about replacing the two militant feminists with two gay bois. Both of them would be more than happy to suck on your dick.

Boys... :roll:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 1 2003, 07:04 PM

Clayton, since I'm not into marriage... you're forgiven. But just barely. ;)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Dec 1 2003, 07:05 PM-->
@Dec 1 2003, 01:51 PM
When they cut open his head and scoop  out half his brains....

Do you seriously think that you are twice as smart as me or any other females? What's this with feminists? <_<

And it's not about how many brain cells you have, it's how you use them... if you use your grey matter at all...

dohch22a4- I see your disclaimer, but what does your "joke" have to do with militant feminists? I don't get it. The lightbulb can just stay burnt out. Bleah. How about replacing the two militant feminists with two gay bois. Both of them would be more than happy to suck on your dick.

ahhh...but my joke ruled.....

becouse it's true..... :)

Hey im not sexist, I just find some jokes funny, I mean I dont care what kind of joke it is, racist, sexist, stupid, corny, if its funny... its funny, i dont literally mean that women are stupid, cause there are some smart ones out there, there are some really stupid ones tho, but the same can be said for men too.....

Originally posted by Airjockie@Dec 1 2003, 07:04 PM

A wife..........

i thought you were gong to say MY wife. lol

94RedSi-

The joke is meant to offend militant feminists because that's exactly the shit that they are against. It's just a joke, and a good one at that. It's so blunt and offensive to that particular group. That's why I like it, because feminists are fucking stupid. Their hatred of men is irrational and it's funny to throw a little gas on the fire. The gay thing was a little immature. I expect better from you because you usually have intelligent comments to contribute. I thought you'd have an even better joke to throw back. I guess not. <_<

All I have to say is...weak... but airjockies were good...I wouldn't let my wife see those though if I were you. :lol:

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Dec 1 2003, 09:03 PM
94RedSi-

The joke is meant to offend militant feminists because that's exactly the shit that they are against. It's just a joke, and a good one at that. It's so blunt and offensive to that particular group. That's why I like it, because feminists are fucking stupid. Their hatred of men is irrational and it's funny to throw a little gas on the fire. The gay thing was a little immature. I expect better from you because you usually have intelligent comments to contribute. I thought you'd have an even better joke to throw back. I guess not. <_<

Gee whiz... being like the only active female left on thise boards is tough. How often do I have to read about lying cheating girls, and whatever other defects you think we have. And it's mostly our fault when a relationship fails too. Not to flame you, but you guys rant on in a irrational way too. Everything is so one-sided or stereotyped. Not only that, but there is a huge difference between dating a mature adult and someone just out of childhood.

I also realize people with a broken heart or general frustrations need to vent too, so I let a lot of this shit slide by.

At least feminists use their brains, I hate the girlie girls that don't. And not only that, from what you guys post, most of you get more excited about trying to date a hot skinny chick than a smart plain looking one. So some of their resentments stem from that and I don't blame them.

<--- Saying this as part of a discussion and not a flame.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Dec 1 2003, 07:05 PM-->
@Dec 1 2003, 01:51 PM
When they cut open his head and scoop  out half his brains....

because it wasnt a joke....::sarcasim::

Back