A few pics of my car under a truck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smarty009

this is from the show i went to this past weekend...Summer Showdown hosted by Freaks of Nature

Attachments

• 6e627e5bffffffffff.JPG
    6e627e5bffffffffff.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 29864abaffffffffff.JPG
    29864abaffffffffff.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 53500f97ffffffffffff.JPG
    53500f97ffffffffffff.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 101
bag your car to make it go lower...hehe.

go check out my Import and Truck Bash thread and theres an Accord in there thats uni-bodydropped and has a badass air ride setup.

haha...yea...ill prollie eventually bag the accord...there were a couple badass accords at this show that had air rides...

here is a truck on bags that did the same thing...he got a lot further than me...haha

Attachments

• 514e78a8.jpg
    514e78a8.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 107
oooo yeaaaa...i saw that one on streetsourcemag i believe...that thing is definitely badass...and he drags it too...lol

LOL yeah he drags the shit outta that thing. i BELIEVE hes in <ST> but im not 100% sure. you going to the ///RA All-Star Event in TN next weekend?

i dunno...havent made up my mind yet...i wont be there with my car if i do decide...got some tranny issues i need to take care of...

lol...ill have to see if i can find someone with a trailor...i need to buy one for myself sometime anyways...just for situations like this...haha...

Back