a few ?s about my b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

toyarmy

first...

i did not get to do my swap, i took it to a shop. i had blown a headgasket, and we already had another project started so i needed to go ahead and get it done. i regret this alot but didnt have much of a choice.

so, with that said, id like to run my ac, my stock compressor dosnt fit the b16 bracket. i know hasport sells a bracket but im wondering if theres a cheaper route.

ac.jpg

next, my check engine light comes on once the car is warmed up. the shop told me something about the o2 sensor, that it was nothing to worry about and just take out the bulb if it bothered me. im wondering if this is correct, and if so what would it take to actually correct the problem.

last. theres a faint rattle, again, the shop said something about the waterpump and putting something underneath it. :blink:

thanx in advance

all my sources say del sol vtec bracket as for the other stuff I've read countless articles about the O2 sensor prob do a search and you'll find an awnser
As for the rattle get under the water pump and look for abrasion,if something's hitting it you'll most likely be able to tell and alot of crap you can tell if its safe to bend away or not use that as a first step.

what year b16 did you put in your ride/the shop put in, also did the shop order the motor or did you??

Milan

i got the motor. hmotorsonline.

im not sure of the exact year, ill check the invoice tomorow and see if it tells me, its an sirII if that helps.

Back