a GOOD mp3 for you's guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
http://www.kutthroatkustoms.com/bobby/will.mp3

Kitsch - Let It Happen

i play drums.

our website

s4016cf1e5cc72.jpg

s4016d07b0eadb.jpg

need to mabey work on making the music match the singer a lil more. isnt flowing the best but defanelty impressive.

mabey a lil too hardcore and screamin at the end for my taste,u dont here stuff like that on the radio. hmm

as far as the flowing part, yeah its a pretty rough mix....

we were rushed for time, and i didnt get to spend as much time mixing as i would've liked...the chorus and the verse dont flow together for shit...

No, they don't, lose the slow part or throw in a more chaotic bridge to "smooth" them together.

sounds pretty good mang, not sure about the intro though <_<

maybe try to define the guitar notes a lil more as well? kinda sounds like it's all just jumbled together..

Meh, not really my style, sounds too generic, no offense. You guys have talent tho, I will say that: especially your singer.

pretty good. i'll put it onto a cd for sure.

your site needs to acually be finished. but when you do finish it put some more mp3's on there!

tool, killswitch engage, shadows fall, meshuggah....shit like that

that's probably the most mellow song we have, a lot of (in fact, almost all of) our stuff is really heavy, really weird, really technical shit...4-5 different time signatures per song...really heavy stuff...

if you've heard meshuggah you konw what i mean.

Back