a good T-Shirt for all you damn flamming liberls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i prefer this one
NOFX.jpg

anyone heard "Wolves in Wolves Clothing" yet?

now that shirt isn't funny, it IS his (and your) president and if everytime the guy you didn't elect won you denied his presidency we wouldn't have a country

that firey hair little fag needs to give that shirt back to his boyfriend

i hate arguing on here and shit. but that "firey haired fag"has written shit in their songs that has a hell of a lot more meaning than your little rant column ever will.

Quoted post[/post]]
now that shirt isn't funny, it IS his (and your) president and if everytime the guy you didn't elect won you denied his presidency we wouldn't have a country

that firey hair little fag needs to give that shirt back to his boyfriend

First off, it's "flaming".

Secondly, it's never funny unless it supports your ideas.

horse shit I'm a Bush supporter and I made this thread cause the shirt had me rolling

I also watch the daily show and the cobert report, when he's not actually at the white house

colbert for president imo

and seriously, nofx doesnt have "meaningful" records
they have the most stereotypical bullshit ridden punk rock songs out there. this all coming from a fan lol

For funny political statment things one of my female freinds has a great button that has a rainbow on it and says

"Open Minded but not Narrow"

actually the funny thing is a lot of these people with "not my president" or similar didnt even vote or arent registered to vote.

and its liberals not "liberls"

thats exactly why i stay away from politics and religion. to much drama that is never ending.

just because a person can't spell doesn't mean he's illiterate or unintelligent.

but, i must say, to make a good point, spelling is indeed rather important.

to be honest, i voted. but, i don't vote for people. why? because they ALL suck in their own ways. either way, i don't give much of a shit who runs the country as long as they don't fuck up shit too bad.

i don't complain, because i didn't do anything to keep him in or from office. yes i know i have a pretty stupid opinion on people in office, but it's mine, and you don't have to agree with it.

really, it's the issues that matter to me. it's not the people who vote them into office, it's the people who count the votes.

I know how to spell liberal, it was a typo. I do spell poorly though, I honestly think it's a learning disorder, i'll be typing a word I know how to spell and my mind goes blank

LOL that fag's from NOFX? They suck ass

word. nofx sucks.

this thread was funny. the flamer with the red hair, is homosexual.

what would be even funnier, though, is when nofx becomes the next dixie chicks - more no-talent musicians out on their ass.

exactly, I went to a Dixie Chicks show for free when I was 18, I still feel ripped off

This just in: You suck at music NOFX, stay out of politics...

I'd pay money for Senate's Avatar and profile on a T-Shirt: A Bush abstract and 'Vote For Pedro' under it. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
W shirt

:laugh:

Jeez, once again we see a repuke try and be funny...Why arent you in Iraq?
If you love the dimbulb so much, get in the service.
Our country is going down, and you still support that jackass?

Bah, if you are that dumb, I guess the army wouldnt want you.

Thank you for brining nothing to the debate, this is exactly the kind of uneducated opinion I'm talking about

I WAS in the military for six years you Jackhole, in that time I requested to be sent to Kuwait and Iraq, both were turned down. Now that I have served my country I am once agian a civilian, you should join up you might learn something...

Holy shit, did Britt really say that ?!

Wow man, come on. I remember you being a bit more civilized. That's why you were my favorite Lib .

Back